Posts are articles, editorials, essays, announcements, book reviews, etc. that COWG members would like to see published on the blog. If you are a Central Oregon Writers Guild current member and want content posted on the blog, please send content to: Central Oregon Writer's Guild.
Comments are short comments related to what has been posted or what someone else has already commented on. Comments are done at the blog site in the comment form, by clicking on "comment".
All comments and posts are subject to approval by COWG Blog Administrator and Committee Chairs Board. They reserve the right to reject or edit any post they feel is not appropriate or in the best interest of the goals and spirit of the group as a whole.
- Only Central Oregon Writers Guild Members are allowed to submit posts to the blog.
- Nonmembers and members may submit comments.
- All posts and comments will be subject to approval by moderators before being published.
- All posts must contain your name and (when applicable) your Website URL. Your Website or blog must also meet all posting guidelines in order to be linked to our site.
- All posts should be consistent with the purpose and in the spirit of COWG, which is to encourage and equip writers.
- Comments or posts with profanities, vulgarity, remarks of crude or sexual nature, racial slurs, libelous or slanderous remarks, or overtly negative or mean-spirited remarks will not be accepted. Nor will we link to sites which contain the above.
- Keep the comments and posts friendly and positive, and pertaining to writing or the writing life.
- Posts and comments can contain strong or opposing view points stated in a tactful way, but personal attacks of any kind will not be accepted.
- Comments and posts should be kept to 300 words or less.
- All comments and posts should be edited and fact-checked before submitting. Posts that require heavy editing will not be published. Comments that are not easily read and understood will not be published.
- Anyone violating the blog guidelines will be given only one warning and if they violate the guidelines a second time they will be permanently banned from posting or commenting.